Looking for a full-time nanny with many years of in-home experience for a toddler and a newborn in the family’s home in Atlanta, GA 30342.
● They have one child with another child expected in August.
● Start date of July 25 or after.
● Need coverage M-F 8:30am- 5:30pm. Weekly total hours will be 40-45.
●Looking for a nanny who is trustworthy, reliable, a good communicator, personable, creative, and energetic.
● They are not open to any additional children being watched along with their children.
● Only looking for applicants who have multiple years of in-home nanny experience with toddlers and infants.
● Must be okay with one large dog in the home.
● Both parents work outside the home, but have the flexibility to stop by for lunch and spend time with their children and nanny. Really desire a nanny who wants to be on the same team with them and be an extension of their family.
Things to know:
● Start date of July 25 or after is ideal.
● Rate of pay of $22-$25 an hour, based on experience.
● Desire a nanny who has prior experience transporting children in their car.
● Responsibilities: transportation to/from preschool on occasion, infant's feedings/diapers, assisting with the infant's developmental milestones, laundry help, dishwasher, and help with meals for children/snacks/lunches.
● The family has a regular housecleaner.
● Would be ideal if the nanny was familiar with the Mom’s on Call approach/ scheduling for children.
● Nanny must be CPR certified prior to start date
● Mileage will be reimbursed when on the job.
● Would love for their nanny to be available to stay overnight or travel with them, but it is not a deal breaker for the position.
● Paid vacation and paid holidays available.
●Looking for a minimum of a one-year commitment when hired by the family, but would love this to be a long-term relationship.
General Schedule for the family:
● Toddler will be at preschool M-F 9am - 12:15pm, lunch at home and nap until about 2:30/3pm.
● New Baby - eat/sleep repeat
We would love to connect with you soon about this position! Please make sure to fill-out the pre-application and note position #136.
If you have already filled out the pre-application on our website, and you are interested in providing care, send us an email Nannyjobs@thepeaceofmindproject.co and be sure to note position #136 in your email. Look forward to hearing from you soon!
Peace of Mind Project #136