Family of soon-to-be four looking for a nanny with experience caring for a toddler and an infant in their home in Atlanta, GA 30339.
● They have a toddler and are expecting a baby in August.
● Start date of no later than July 10.
● Need coverage Monday- Friday 9am- 5pm or 10am- 6pm in their home.
●Looking for a nanny who is trustworthy, genuinely loves and enjoys babies/children, who is a good communicator, and who has strong morals.
● They are not open to any additional children being watched along with their children.
● Only looking for applicants who have multiple years of in-home nanny experience with toddlers and infants.
● Family has two large golden retrievers.
● The mom will be working from home the majority of the time.
Things to know:
● Start date of July 10 (also open to before then)
● Rate of pay of $20-25 an hour, based on experience.
● Skills needed: Infant care, occasional transportation for the toddler to/from morning preschool 3x a week, multitasking, and helping children meet milestones.
● Responsibilities: overseeing infant and toddler childcare, laundry, meal prep assistance, and overall being an extension of mom and dad loving and caring for the children.
● Looking for a minimum of a one-year commitment when hired by the family. Ideally, would like long-term.
● Nanny must be infant/child CPR certified prior to start date
● Background and driving report will be run prior to start date.
● Family will follow Moms on Call schedule for infant.
● Payment through payroll service.
● Offers 10 vacation days and 5 paid holidays.
We would love to connect with you soon about this position! Please make sure to fill-out the pre-application and note position #132.
If you have already filled out the pre-application on our website, and you are interested in providing care, send us an email Nannyjobs@thepeaceofmindproject.co and be sure to note position #132 in your email. Look forward to hearing from you soon!
Peace of Mind Project #132