Looking for a phenomenal nanny with many years of in-home care and household management experience to care for three children in the family’s home in Atlanta, GA 30305.
● They have 3 children (ages 5, 3, & 1)
● Start date of June 12, but flexible on this for the very best fit.
● Need coverage Monday- Friday 8am-5pm with a total of 45 hours each week.
●Looking for a calm, organized, hardworking, loving, multi- tasker, and social nanny.
● Must be okay with one dog (mini golden doodle) in the home.
● The mom and dad work from home and have very demanding, but flexible jobs. There will be times when you will “switch” spots with a parent to allow them to take a child to a practice, school, etc.
● Weekend help will be needed at times and they need their nanny to have this flexibility available.
● Would like the nanny to travel with the family, but it's not a requirement.
● Will need the nanny to stay overnight on occasion.
● Looking for a minimum of a one-year commitment when hired by the family, but ideally would like to have this person for many years.
Things to know:
● Start date of June 12 (flexible on this)
● Rate of pay of $20-$30, based on experience. Final rate of pay will be decided between nanny and family. Nanny will be provided a W-2.
● Nanny must have a hard work ethic, be self-motivated, and very component. Need their nanny to be able to anticipate what the family’s next needs are going to be.
● Only looking for applicants who have multiple years of in-home nanny and household management experience.
● Desire a nanny who is consistent and will help with the kids and household work, and will become an extension of the family.
● Responsibilities: laundry, transporting children, dishwasher, tidying up, cooking/ meal prep. Household management tasks can be completed while children are at school.
● Nanny must be CPR certified prior to start date
● The family has a regular house cleaner.
● Must have a safe and very reliable car that will fit three car seats (provided). Will be expected to transport children daily.
● They are not open to any additional children being watched along with their children.
● Family offers 10 paid holidays and 5 vacation days.
We would love to connect with you soon about this position! Please make sure to fill-out the pre-application and note position #135.
If you have already filled out the pre-application on our website, and you areinterested in providing care, send us an email Nannyjobs@thepeaceofmindproject.co and be sure to note position #135 in your email. Look forward to hearing from you soon!
Peace of Mind Project #135