Position # 131
Looking for a nanny with experience with multiple children to care for a toddler and a baby in the family’s home in Greenville, SC 29605.
● They have 2 boys (toddler and baby)
● Start date of ASAP
● Need coverage Monday- Friday 2pm- 7pm and (guarantee of total hours 120 every four weeks ) . They would love help in the mornings from 7am-8:30am, if they nanny is interested. Exact hours are flexible, as the goal is to find the very best fit in their nanny for their family.)
●Looking for a nanny who has childcare experience, openness to parents’ preferences, self-starter who can jump in where they see things that need to be done around the house.
● Qualities needed: delights in children, timely and organized, reliable, and familiar with or open to learning and utilizing gentle parenting techniques and baby-led weaning.
● They are not open to any additional children being watched along with their children.
● Only looking for applicants who have multiple years of in-home nanny experience with toddlers and infants.
● Must be okay with one very nice dog!
● Nanny must have a reliable and safe car that can transports two children from daycare to the home (car seats provided).
Things to know:
● Start date of ASAP
● Rate of pay of $22-$25 an hour, based on experience.
● Desire a nanny who is extremely reliable and can be flexible at times with the schedule (known in advance).
● Responsibilities picking up children from daycare daily, errands, tidying up, laundry, meal prep, dishwasher.
● Would be ideal if the nanny could help in the mornings with getting the children to daycare at times.
● Looking for a minimum of a one-year commitment when hired by the family.
● Nanny must be CPR certified prior to start date
● Schedule will be known with lots of lead time.
We would love to connect with you soon about this position! Please make sure to fill-out the pre-application and note position #131.
If you have already filled out the pre-application on our website, and you areinterested, send us an email Nannyjobs@thepeaceofmindproject.co and be sure to note position #131 in your email. Look forward to hearing from you soon!
Peace of Mind Project #131
Looking for a nanny in live or out job position
✅I’m Cheryl Perez Martinez
✅I’m from Colombia
✅I’m 28 years old.
✅I have a degree on environmental management from Colombia.
✅I arrived in the USA 2 years ago.
✅I finished my Au Pair’s program one month ago.
✅currently in Greenville, South Carolina
☎️Phone numer: +15715994020
👨👩👧👦I spent 1 year (2021) with a family of 5 children, ages 1 , 5, 7, 10 and 12 years.
👨👩👧👦I am currently (1 year) with a family of 4 children between 6 months, 4, 5 and 8 years.
I have driving experience for 5 years, history with no negative history; I have international driver’s license
❌I never drink alcohol, smoke or drugs.
🗣️My first lenguage is Spanish and I speak English (still improving).