Position # 131
Looking for a nanny with experience with multiple children to care for a toddler and a baby in the family’s home in Greenville, SC 29605.
● They have 2 boys (toddler and baby)
● Start date of ASAP
● Need coverage Monday- Friday 2pm- 7pm and (guarantee of total hours 120 every four weeks ) . They would love help in the mornings from 7am-8:30am, if they nanny is interested.
●Looking for a nanny who has childcare experience, openness to parents’ preferences, self-starter who can jump in where they see things that need to be done around the house.
● Qualities needed: delights in children, timely and organized, reliable, and familiar with or open to learning and utilizing gentle parenting techniques and baby-led weaning.
● They are not open to any additional children being watched along with their children.
● Only looking for applicants who have multiple years of in-home nanny experience with toddlers and infants.
● Must be okay with one very nice dog!
● Nanny must have a reliable and safe car that can transports two children from daycare to the home (car seats provided).
Things to know:
● Start date of ASAP
● Rate of pay of $22-$25 an hour, based on experience.
● Desire a nanny who is extremely reliable and can be flexible at times with the schedule (known in advance).
● Responsibilities picking up children from daycare daily, errands, tidying up, laundry, meal prep, dishwasher.
● Would be ideal if the nanny could help in the mornings with getting the children to daycare at times.
● Looking for a minimum of a one-year commitment when hired by the family.
● Nanny must be CPR certified prior to start date
● Schedule will be known with lots of lead time.
We would love to connect with you soon about this position! Please make sure to fill-out the pre-application and note position #131.
If you have already filled out the pre-application on our website, and you areinterested, send us an email Nannyjobs@thepeaceofmindproject.co and be sure to note position #131 in your email. Look forward to hearing from you soon!
Peace of Mind Project #131