Searching for a wonderful full-time nanny with many years of newborn experience to care for one infant in the family’s home in downtown Greenville, SC.
● They have 1 child.
● Start date of mid-April
● Need coverage Monday- Friday and (total hours 40-45 hrs a week for a consistent day-time schedule)
●Looking for a nanny who loves family and children, reliable, compassionate, hard-working, caring, patient, punctual, creative, flexible, and trustworthy
● Skills needed: must be infant CPR trained, Tdap vaccine, would love a nanny who speaks Spanish.
● They are not open to any additional children being watched along with their child.
● Only looking for applicants who have multiple years of in-home nanny experience with infants.
● No pets in the home.
Things to know:
● Start date of mid April
● Rate of pay of $20-$25 an hour, based on experience.
● Desire a nanny who is extremely reliable and consistent for the family.
● Responsibilities newborn care of baby, feedings, diaper changes, bottle cleaning, laundry, tidying the home, errands, meal prep.
● Would be ideal if the nanny was open to traveling with the family once or twice a year, and/or would stay overnight with the baby in the future for the parent’s weekend away.
● Looking for a minimum of a one-year commitment when hired by the family.
● Nanny must be CPR certified prior to start date
● Full background check and driving record will be performed prior to start date.
We would love to connect with you soon about this position! Please make sure to fill-out the pre-application and note position #130.
If you have already filled out the pre-application on our website, and you areinterested in providing infant care, send us an email Nannyjobs@thepeaceofmindproject.co and be sure to note position #130 in your email. Look forward to hearing from you soon!
Peace of Mind Project #130