Looking for a dependable nanny with many years of care experience to care for a toddler and infant in the family’s home in Powdersville, SC.
● They have 2 girls (infant and toddler).
● Start date of Feb 6 , but flexible on this for the right fit.
● Need coverage Monday- Thursday 7:30am-5:30pm and Friday 7:30am-12:30pm (the schedule is pretty consistent, but the specific day of the half day may change at times.
●Looking for someone who is proactive, self-sufficient and takes initiative with the children and house.
● They are not open to any additional children being watched along with their children.
● Only looking for applicants who have multiple years of in-home nanny experience with infants aged toddlers.
● Must be okay with one dog (a Lab mix).
Things to know:
● Rate of pay of $18-$24 an hour, based on experience.
● Desire a nanny who is dependable, warm and loving towards the girls, creative and fun person, good communicator, hard-working, proactive, self-sufficient, organized and capable of planning activities/meals, and helpful.
● Responsibilities include full-time care for two children, laundry, tidying toys, planning and making meals for the children, and dishwasher. Anything that will help the house run smoother!
● Would be ideal if the nanny is a person with good experience caring of multiple (busy) children who is still young at heart with a higher energy level.
● Looking for a minimum of a one-year commitment when hired by the family, but ideally would like the nanny to stay for many years
● Nanny must be CPR certified prior to start date
● Nanny needs to be fully vaccinated for Covid, Flu and Tdap.
● May need help with transportation for outings (library, zoo, parks, etc.) but no major driving responsibilities at this time.
We would love to connect with you soon about this position! Please make sure to fill-out the pre-application and note position #126.
If you have already filled out the pre-application on our website, and you areinterested in providing care, send us an email Nannyjobs@thepeaceofmindproject.co and be sure to note position #126 in your email. Look forward to hearing from you soon!
Peace of Mind Project #126