Looking for a dedicated nanny with many years of experience to care for a toddler and a baby in the family’s home in Greenville, SC 29605.
● They have two girls (one toddler and one infant).
● Start date of August 22, 2022
● Need coverage 7:45am-5:00pm, Monday- Friday
● Looking for a very experienced nanny with an amazing track-record from previous families.
● Skills needed: Dependability, nurturing, engaging, creative, active, and education/developmentally-focused.
● They are not open to any additional children being watched along with their children.
● Only looking for applicants who have multiple years of in-home nanny experience with toddlers and infants.
● The mom will be in/out of the home.
● Have one indoor cat.
Things to know:
● Start date of August 22.
● Rate of pay up to $22 an hour, based on experience.
● Two weeks of paid vacation and paid major holidays.
● Desire a nanny who is a good communicator and who will engage the children in various daily educational and creative activities around the house.
● Responsibilities: love and nurture the girls, be invested in their education and development.
● Looking for a minimum of a one-year commitment when hired by the family.
● No driving of the girls is needed at this time, but there is a park within close walking distance.
● The majority of the position will be caring for the two-and-a-half-year-old girl.
● Would love help with laundry, dishwasher, and the very occasional errand.
● Nanny must be CPR certified prior to start date
● COVID vaccinated is desired.
We would love to connect with you soon about this position! Please make sure to fill-out the pre-application and note position #121.
If you have already filled out the pre-application on our website, and you are interested in this position, send us an email Nannyjobs@thepeaceofmindproject.co and be sure to note position #121 in your email. Look forward to hearing from you soon!
Peace of Mind Project #121