Looking for an experienced nanny with household management skills to work full-time in the family’s home in Spartanburg, SC 29307.
● Three children (6, 5, and 18 months)
● Need coverage Monday – Friday, 7am-3pm
● Requires transporting children to and from school and full-time care for the 18month old.
●Looking for someone who is calm, efficient, motivated and a hard worker.
● They are not open to any additional children being watched along with their children.
● Only looking for applicants who have multiple years of in-home nanny experience with toddlers and school-aged children.
● This position would be watching the 18-month-old until the older children get out of school.
● The family has one dog.
● This position would be watching the 18-month-old until the older children get out of school. ● Family has an Au Pair who works part-time and lives in the house
Things to know:
● Rate of pay of up to $20 an hour, based on experience.
● Position requires help with laundry, washing dishes, cleaning up and errands.
● Would be ideal if the nanny could work a few hours on the weekends.
● Looking for a minimum of a one-year commitment when hired by the family.
● Nanny must be CPR certified prior to start date
● Would love for their nanny to COVID vaccinate
● Nanny must be reliable and dependable.
We would love to connect with you soon about this position! Please make sure to fill-out the pre-application and note position #108. If you have already filled out the pre-application on our website, and you are interested in position 108, send us an email Nannyjobs@thepeaceofmindproject.co and be sure to note position #108 in your email. Look forward to hearing from you soon!
Peace of Mind Project #108